Why are almonds good for you
Almonds are found in high amounts of nutrition and minerals such as protein, omega 3 fatty acids, omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin E, calcium, and phosphorus.
Nutrition Value Of Almonds
Calories – 162
Healthy Unsaturated Fat – 14 grams
Protein – 6 grams
Total carbohydrates – 6 grams
Dietary fiber – 4 grams
1. Magnesium regulates blood sugar and reduces food crabbing. Inhibits the body’s intake of calories. Which does not increase weight?
2. A research conducted by the American Diabetes Association says that eating almonds can work to a great extent in causing diabetes.
3. As per research, it contains abundant calcium which helps in strengthening Denton and bones. Children should give it with milk.
4. Eating almonds increases immunity in the body. Due to this, the effect of simple cough, cold, fever, etc., small pearl diseases do not affect the body quickly.
5. Riboflavin and carnitine Nutrients present in it intensify King’s activities. Which does not cause Alzheimer’s disease.
6. Stamina is increased by consuming almonds every day in the morning.
7. Consuming almonds can be avoided in stomach diseases.
8. The use of almonds keeps the digestive system healthy.
9. Consuming almonds makes bones strong
10. Heart attacks can be avoided by using almonds.
11. Taking Almond Dry Fruit with milk daily in the morning and evening can remove your neutral skin problems such as wrinkles, blackheads, acne, pimples, dark skin, giving you fair-skin smooth skin.
12. Make a paste of almonds soaked in water during the night with milk and keep it on your face for half an hour, in a few days the face mask will give you a fair looking skin.
13. If you are troubled by obesity and want to lose weight, then add soaked almonds to your diet. By doing this, you do not feel hungry for long, so that you can lose weight easily.